Saturday 8 October 2011

Thing 16 Advocacy, speaking up for the profession and getting published

I'm not really sure what to talk about in this one as I haven't really had much to do with advocacy in any way shape or form. Unless you count the Presentation I made to the Chapters people (but as they're already committed supporters of the library I don't see how it really counts).  I do become a member on Facebook or a follower on Twitter of any advocacy campaigns going on but haven't really taken part myself. I've got plenty to do wihout taking part really, what with work, job hunting (the project comes to an end in March 2012) and trying to sort out my Chartership as well as my other commitments to family and friends. However if anyone wants me to do anything just get in touch I'm happy to help if somoene tells me how. Also any translation work you want done in the name of advocacy I'm your girl! Into Welsh obviously, just in case anyone had any outlandish ideas about me trying to translate into any other language. :-)

0 comments: