Friday 10 June 2011

Y Dechrau

Today I've decided to start blogging. Mostly as I want to sign up to the 23 Things for Professional Development Course but also because I think it'll be a good way to keep track of my professional development which will (hopefully) help when it comes to Chartership. By the by I'm looking for a Welsh speaking mentor (outside the National Library) if anyone know of one as I'm considering doing my Chartership through the medium of Welsh.

Heddiw dwi wedi penderfynu i ddechrau blogio. Yn fwy na dim am fy mod eisiau ymuno gyda'r Cwrs 23 Things for Professional Development ond hefyd er mwyn cadw golwg ar fy natblygiad proffesiynol a fydd ynhelpu (dwi'n gobeithio) pan mae'n dod i wneud Siarteriaeth. Gyda llaw dwi'n edrych am fentor Cymraeg (y tu allan i'r Llyfrgell Genedlaethol) gan fy mod yn meddwl gwneud Siarteriaeth trwy gyfrwng y Gymraeg. Unrhyw syniadau?

0 comments: